Date of Last Revision: (10/21/2020)
- 1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Website. It enables the Website to record and/or remember your actions and preferences. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. The type of Personal Data that each specific cookie on this Website processes is described in section 4 (“Which specific cookies does Epicor use?”).
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- 2. WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DOES EPICOR USE?
Epicor uses the following categories of cookies on this Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its features (e.g., user authentication). Because these cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website, they are used even if you do not consent to the use of other cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, e.g. which pages you visit most often, to improve how the Website works. We use these cookies only if you have consented via the cookie consent screen.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements considered relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Social media cookies help connect you to your social media networks and share content through social media. We use these cookies only if you have consented via the cookie consent screen and/or preference center.
Please see below a more detailed list of the cookies we use on the Website.
The cookies used by Epicor are either first party or third-party cookies. First party cookies are used by Epicor and share the same domain. Third-party cookies, on the other hand, are used by a third party provider or organization with different domains.
- 3. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to provide the Website to you. We use such Strictly Necessary cookies without your prior consent.
All other cookies are used only after you have consented via the cookie consent screen or preference center on our Website.
You can withdraw your consent at any time from cookies that are not strictly necessary, for example, by deleting the cookies directly or by opting out via changes to your Cookie Settings. If you do not accept all cookies or withdraw your consent, you may still browse the Website; however, in this case you may not be able to use the full functionalities of the Website.
You may also configure the settings of your browser to activate, disable or delete cookies. Detailed instructions are provided by your browser. If you disable or delete cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
- 4. WHICH SPECIFIC COOKIES DOES EPICOR USE?
We use the following specific cookies on our Website:
- 6. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions regarding our Cookies Policy, can you send your request for the attention of our Data Protection Officer to
Epicor Software Corporation
6 Arlington Square West
Berkshire RG12 1PU